Recent Baptist Association of Christian Educators News
Baptist Association of Christian Educators News & Blog
– By George Steere Yes, the title of this blog post most likely got your attention. We, as church leaders, place so much emphasis on the value of Bible study groups, as we should; yet we still face the challenge to understand why so many groups have become stagnant and don’t seem to be producing much spiritual fruit. My
– By Justin Smith Discussions can be a great addition to a class or group, as they can bring an interactive element to classes and help participants delve into the content on a deeper and more personal level. However, when discussions are misused or mismanaged, they often turn sour very quickly; one can easily call
How many Christians have grown spiritually over the past year? How would you answer that question for yourself? How has the shift from discipleship being the primary front door to the church to worship becoming the front door affected the focus on spiritual maturity by the church as a whole and by individual believers? Micah
BACE Members & Partners
We look forward to adding you to our list of members or partners.
- 17 Partner Listings
- 291 Member Listings
- 0 Connections
- 17 Partners
- 405 Members
What BACE Members Are Saying
Baptist Association of Christian Educators Member Testimonials
Every Christian educator should have opportunity to partner with others with the same calling. BACE provides that opportunity through the annual meeting each Spring and through the website.Bruce Raley Director, Church Partnerships, LifeWay Christian Resources http://www.lifeway.com
No man is an island. BACE serves as an excellent means for networking, encouragement and ministry development. Networking will be needed more in the future than ever before. Thank you, BACE!Bob Moon Minister of Education & Administration http://www.fbcportland.org
BACE has always played a strategic role in all of the various ministries that made my life His.Morlee Maynard Morlee Maynard, Professor, Christian Education, Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary http://www.mbts.edu/
It is always good to get away from the routine of my regular schedule and responsibilities to clear my mind and listen to others about how they handle challenges and victories in the field of Christian Education in the local church setting.Judy Morris Associate Dean, Graduate School of Ministry, Dallas Baptist University http://www.dbu.edu
Over the past 35 years, BACE has provided me numerous opportunities for spiritual growth, professional development, fellowship, relationship building, and ministry support.Bill Gambrell Associate Pastor, Education, Johnson Ferry Baptist http://www.johnsonferry.org/
BACE is a great value to my ministry. The speakers and programs have always provided helpful insight and the relationships I have developed have provided encouragement and friendship through the years.Jeff Ingram Adult Ministry Strategist, Louisiana Baptist Convention http://www.louisianabaptists.org
BACE, the national professional organization for men and women in the field of Christian Education, has been an incredible source of information, inspiration, and fellowship for my ministry in the local church.Bill Gambrell Associate Pastor, Education, Johnson Ferry Baptist http://www.johnsonferry.org/
I look forward each year to experiencing a time of “iron sharpening iron”.Bruce Raley Director, Church Partnerships, LifeWay Christian Resources http://www.lifeway.com
I always come back to campus with new resources, suggestions, and ideas to make our courses and graduate ministry degrees stronger and better at Dallas Baptist University.Judy Morris Associate Dean, Graduate School of Ministry http://www.dbu.edu
- A place where you are able to provide ministry ideas and encouragement to other church educators who are walking in your same shoes.
- A place where you are able to find and connect with church educators in your area.
- A place where you discover and share information about the latest church education and discipleship ministry trends, resources, and ideas.
- A place where you join with fellow Christian educators from the local church and the academic world to help each other with advice, ideas, and wisdom.
- A place where you receive discounts on events and other resources.
This is BACE! You don’t have to imagine; you can make this a reality!