Members and Partners Criteria
- Agree to respect and honor the theological beliefs that identify BACE as uniquely Southern Baptist as outlined in the Baptist Faith and Message of the Southern Baptist Convention.
- Agree to respect and honor the mission of BACE
- Understand that, at any time, BACE reserves the right to cancel a membership or partnership and remove your information due to any flagrant disregard of these theological beliefs or demonstrate behavior that does not reflect the mission of BACE.
- Pay an annual fee in order to continue membership or partnership.
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When registering or ordering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways.
- To personalize your site experience.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a promotion, survey, contest or other site feature.
- To communicate with you through newsletters, email, and other communication modes. Promotional emails will always provide you with a means of opting-out, removing, or modifying how we communicate to you in the future.
How do we protect member information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and processed through PayPal’s secure Express Checkout platform.
Do we use “cookies”?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business. If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
Third party links
BACE members have the ability to include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue. You may email us at admin [at] baptisteducators.com.
By using our site, you consent to our terms and conditions.